Help > FAQ > Sound quality in Zoom
Let Soundpad measure your voice volume
1> Preferences 2> Audio 3
- Click button
- Follow instructions in Soundpad
- Click stop button to finish measurement
- Apply the changes
- Right-click Zoom icon in system tray
1> Settings 2> Audio 3
- Set Suppress background noise to Low
- Enable Show in-meeting option to enable "Original Sound"
- Disable Echo cancellation
- Run mic test
- Play a sound in Soundpad on the microphone only. You should hear it after a few seconds in Zoom.
- Change other filter settings, e.g. Enable High fidelity music mode or Stereo audio, and repeat the mic test until your voice and the sounds have a good quality.